PRESENTATION AND TRAINING SESSION ON USING THE INFORMATION SOURCES (JOURNALS AND E-BOOKS) AVAILABLE ON THE CAMBRIDGE CORE PLATFORM
The university library invites you to a webinar dedicated to Cambridge Core, the platform for providing electronic publications edited by the prestigious British publishing house.
The magazines and e-books available on this platform are accessible through the Anelis Plus consortium.
Among the topics addressed:
– methods of access from inside the institution and outside it (mobile access);
– the types of information and publications available on the Cambridge Core platform;
– the collection of subscribed magazines;
– ways to perform and refine a search;
– creating a magazine alert;
– export and management of bibliographic references.
The end of the presentation will be devoted to a Q&A session.
Pre-registration form: https://forms.gle/jjcuWs8cyP1uE8ZAA
When: November 17th, 2022 ⋅ 11 am – 12 pm